The venue of the 5th APSAAR Meeting has been changed.
The new venue and the dates of the 5th APSAAR Meeting are as follows:
Venue: Triservice General Hospital, Taipei,
Dates: May 31st – June 3rd, 2017
More information can be found at http://www.apsaar-tsas2017.org/
The 4th APSAAR / 5th IDARS (International Drug Abuse Research Society) Conference was successfully held between August 18th and 21st, 2015 in Sydney, Australia. The brief summary and the flyer of the conference are available.
- December 26, 2014
- The first announcement of the 4th APSAAR and 5th IDARS Joint Conference
- May 19,2014
- Brief Summary of the Joint Conference of the 4th Chinese Alcohol and Drug Abuse Congress & the 3rd Asia-Pacific Society for Alcohol and Addiction Research Congress
- Nov 01,2013
- The website of the 3rd APSAAR Congress is open
- Feb 15,2011
- Symposium proposal deadline is extended until March 15, 2011
- Jan 9, 2011
- Effective 1 January 2011, annual fees for Regular Members are changed.
- Dec 20, 2010
- First Announcement of the APSAAR2011 Congress in Bangkok
- Jul 29, 2010
- The joint JMSAS (Japanese Medical Society for Alcohol and Drug Studies) and APSAAR symposium will be held on October 9, 2010 in Japan
- Jul 22, 2010
- APSAAR has officially become a regional society of ISBRA.
- Jul 22, 2010
- There were some changes in the Board of Directors, Advisors and Officers.
- Feb 9, 2010
- May 11, 2009
- The 1st Congress of Asia-Pacific Society for Alcohol and Addiction Research (APSAAR2009)